Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Flu

I really haven't eaten dinner that much this year but last year after bozel opened and the flu stopped serving dinner. normally i wouldn't care but when you stand in a line for a couple minutes and theirs 4 more you need to be in to get food, that's a little annoying. when its lunch time and both are open i never have a problom of getting food because both are open. I don't understand why the school just doesn't open the flu back up for dinner. Their is plenty of people to feed on campus so i don't see why not open the flu.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's really inconvienent to wait in line at bozel, especially when your in a rush. I go to the flu for lunch most of the time because I don't want to deal with the long lines and the loud sitting area. And at least a the flu I don't have to go on a exploration journey to find a fork or a glass. There are too many people going to the one cafeteria. They need to open up the flu for dinner.

    ReplyDelete