Saturday, September 19, 2009
living at school
This year I’m living at school, not on campus but over at south rock. I’ve definitely noticed a difference not living at home. Besides the fact of getting more work done just having to fend for yourself and living without your parents is a good experience for anyone. Although kids don’t notice especially since a lot of them party but this helps them to start to mature and become responsible. This is why I suggest to anyone to live on their own at least once at college even if you live close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that living off campus is completely different than living at home. My parents do a lot of work for me such as cleaning and doing laundry. Requardless of the fact that I love living at school I still miss the luxury life I have at home. Also trying to get school work done is a lot harder because there is constant noise and people over at my apartment. But overall living at home and living at school is so much different.
ReplyDeleteI think it's good for a student's to live on their own because it forces them to become an adult. You have so many more responsiblities when you live away from home. From paying the rent, to doing dishes and cooking dinners, for most kids its a big change.
ReplyDeleteI agree completely. I have been living on my own for three years now. I can't even begin to tell you how responsible it has made me. I have the responsibility of making sure all of my bills are paid on time and taking care of everything around my apartment. I also think everyone should take the opportunity to live on thier own at least once throughout college it will really help prepare them for thier future.
ReplyDelete